Power flushing – the only effective way to clean and protect heating systems.
- Cold spots at the bottom of radiators or poor circulation
- Cold spots at the tops of radiators/frequent venting
- Radiator failure/leakage
- Scaled-up hot water cylinder
- Pump seizure and failures
- Boiler/system noise
- Lower efficiency
- Reduce fuel bills
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Extend the system’s lifetime
- Powerflush central heating systems to remove corrosion debris, sludge and scale
- Overcome boiler noise and circulation problems
Learn more in the Reheat Powerflushing guide.
- 15 years protection
- Approved by all manufacturers
- Cheaper alternative can damage boilers!
- Removes more rust in 20 seconds that 30 minutes of standard flushing!
Magnaclean filtration unit
- 70% more rust removed
- Visibly see the rust removed
- Clean a system with just ONE visit to site
- High-temperature operation to enable faster cleaning
Reasons to use Reheat to power flush your system:
- Uses the latest equipment and technology to ensure the best flush possible.
- Years of flushing experience
- Fully trained and recommended by manufacturers
Fernox Powerflow system offers the following benefits:
- 15 years protection against rust
- Clean – no need to remove radiators
- Fast – job completed in one visit
- Thorough – each radiator flushed indivdually
- Reliable – no chemicals left in the system
- Specialists in Power flushing
- Visible – you can see the debris as its removed