Power flushing – the only effective way to clean and protect heating systems.
- Cold spots at the bottom of radiators or poor circulation
- Cold spots at the tops of radiators/frequent venting
- Radiator failure/leakage
- Scaled-up hot water cylinder
- Pump seizure and failures
- Boiler/system noise
- Lower efficiency
- Reduce fuel bills
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Extend the system’s lifetime
- Powerflush central heating systems to remove corrosion debris, sludge and scale
- Overcome boiler noise and circulation problems
Learn more in the Reheat Powerflushing guide.
- 15 years protection
- Approved by all manufacturers
- Cheaper alternative can damage boilers!
- Removes more rust in 20 seconds that 30 minutes of standard flushing!
Magnaclean filtration unit
- 70% more rust removed
- Visibly see the rust removed
- Clean a system with just ONE visit to site
- High-temperature operation to enable faster cleaning
Reasons to use Reheat to power flush your system:
- Uses the latest equipment and technology to ensure the best flush possible.
- Years of flushing experience
- Fully trained and recommended by manufacturers
Fernox Powerflow system offers the following benefits:
- 15 years protection against rust
- Clean – no need to remove radiators
- Fast – job completed in one visit
- Thorough – each radiator flushed indivdually
- Reliable – no chemicals left in the system
- Specialists in Power flushing
- Visible – you can see the debris as its removed
“Reheat came to my rescue after two previous companies powerflushed the radiators, charged a fortune and then said they wouldn’t be hot as they were old. Reheat flushed them at half the cost and got everyone hot”.
70 year old East Sheen
Excellent service, friendly and thorough. Kept informed all the way through. Worked hard all day and obviously knew their job.
Which trusted traders
Gas and heating experts you can trust