It is essential to understand how a system works over many years in order to initially install the system correctly.
Installing the system correctly at the beginning will avoid many problems during the life of the boiler.
- Peace of mind
- More reliable
- Reduced fuel bills Warmer house / hot water flow
- Improved controls Smart controls
- Better re-sell value
- Better for the Environment
Get a professional boiler installation with Reheat, and let us help you make the right choice.
- Reheat works closely with the top manufacturers of boilers and power flushing equipment. We are always first to know about improvements in products, design and regulations, enabling us to give you the best service and products.
- This relationship allows us to give longer warranties and better service at no extra cost you
- Our knowledge ensures you get the most reliable products
Putting you first – always offer the best advice, even if it’s not in our best interests
- Free estimates – during which we give expert advice whilst listening to you to ensure you get the ideal system for your needs
- Long term relationship – we provide servicing and maintenance throughout the life of your boiler.
- Fast efficient response in the event of a problem
- Saving you money – we will give advice regarding any grants you may be able to receive (£300 off with warmfront)