It is highly recommended by the boiler manufacturer and the Health and Safety Executive to service gas appliances once a year.
- Keeps costs of running the boiler low as it maintains efficiency
- Identifies faults before they cause more costly repairs – i.e. automatic air leaking= £15 part but if leaked onto PCB board= £150 part!
- Safety check -to test all the boiler safety devices are working correctly
- Keeps you and your family safe-Check for carbon monoxide
- Keeps benchmark certificate up to date (Installation, Comissioning and Service Record Log book)
- The Bench mark certificate will become an essential document with the introduction of the home owners pack used in buying and selling houses
- Check for gas leaks
Annual service is usually completed within an hour